欢迎来到 KartTv - 跑跑卡丁车视频论坛

您似乎还没加入我们的论坛社区,因此目前对于您查看论坛的所有帖子讨论内容会有所限制。加入我们的免费论坛社区您将能发表主题,提出问题,与论坛其他成员讨论问题,并且能私下和其他成员沟通,参与民意调查,了解我们论坛的关于跑跑的各种知识,获得我们的独家资料和其他许多特殊功能。注册会员是快速,简单,并且完全免费的,所以,请您马上加入我们的论坛社区吧。

如果您在注册过程中或者帐户登录中有任何问题,请与我们联系。QQ(车队、视频)QQ(网站、合作)
打印

【游戏推荐】The First → 僵尸类FPS <<Left 4 Dead>>

推荐游戏? 我 只推荐够激情 够刺激的游戏
全身心的融入游戏世界 那是非常棒的感觉
网络游戏那还是算了 网游嘛 就不多说了
大家玩的也不少了 都那样 也不用废话

喜欢血腥吗? 喜欢暴力吗? 嘿嘿 那就来吧

在这里向大家推荐一款亲自玩过 并且通关的游戏
游戏是一款FPS游戏 由CS他爹 Valve公司制作的
以僵尸为主题的 Left 4 Dead(中文翻译: 求生之路)

先送上游戏CG 这个就是游戏刚进去的画面 这视频做的相当不错 把游戏特点都表现的淋漓尽致

我个人是非常喜欢以僵尸为题材的游戏和电影的
比如最为鼎鼎大名的<生化危机> 知名度可见一斑
FPS之王CS的僵尸模式 也是广受众多玩家的亲睐

求生之路 使用的是Source引擎 有个人电脑和Xbox 360版本
游戏主题是时下单机游戏中非常流行的丧尸题材动作射击游戏
然而与绝大多数的同类题材游戏 或影视作品中截然不同的地方
游戏中玩家并非扮演一个冲入丧尸群中如入无人之境的孤胆英雄
而是 扮演了一名为了求得最后一丝生存曙光而奋起斗争的普通人
玩家是恐怖灾难后的幸存者为逃出生天而拿起手中武器与僵尸搏斗
值得一提的是 玩家并非孤军奋战 通过联机 可与好友合作进行挑战
算是一定程度上降低了玩家穿越充满丧尸的恐怖区域时的孤独与恐惧

游戏模式:
1:单机模式 这个我就不用多说了吧.
2:战役模式 联机对抗 这个也不多说
3:生存模式 利用地形来提高生存时间

4:对抗模式 恩 重点来了 玩家可以随机扮演各类僵尸 而且扮演的类型很丰富
在生存之路这个游戏里 你可以体验到类似CS里的僵尸模式里当僵尸的感觉
我个人认为在这里当僵尸比CS里的僵尸模式爽多了 更有技术含量和乐趣

几句话其实说的也不是非常清楚 内容实在是忒多了
在这里给个百度的连结 给大家提供下仔细点的参考
http://baike.baidu.com/view/1960981.html?wtp=tt

由我本人亲自体验之后 说几句简单的话来概括生存之路这游戏就是:
爽快的FPS快感 血腥的僵尸杀戮(貌似说的有点夸张 不过游戏是18X)
绝对和你以前玩过的僵尸题材类游戏不一样 绝对有不一样的FPS快感
相信我的话 那就去玩玩吧~ 那真是一个爽字 今年11月出第2季了 哈哈

蔬菜水果 需要洗净

本人郑重声明:
本次回帖之所有内容(包括但不限于汉字、拼音、外文字母、单词、句子、图片、影像、录音,以及前述之各种任意组合等等)完全是复制粘贴,来源于国际互联网,
本人并不明白其全部或部分之意思(包括但不限于对所复制粘贴之内容的识别、阅读、理解、分析、记忆等等),故本人不对以上及本内容负任何法律责任(包括但 不限于刑事、民事责任)及其他潜在责任与义务(包括但不限于相关国家已存在、正在形成、未来将形成之的法律法规之责任),
请不要跨省追捕(包括但不限于省级市级州级县级镇级乡级村级行政机关、企事业单位、司法机关、立法机关等等任何机构、单位、组织及该机构、单位和组织中的任何个人)。
要详查请亲自直接联系原作者,
同时,所有观看本帖者请于观看24小时内自觉、主动忘记,本人不对未能忘记者未来将发生的任何问题与后果负责。感谢!
I solemnly declare:
The replies of all content (including but not limited to Chinese characters, Pinyin, foreign letters, words, sentences, pictures, images, sound recordings, as well as any combination of the aforementioned variety, etc.) is to copy and paste, Comes from the Internet, I do not understand all or part of its meaning (including but not limited to, copy and paste the contents of the identification, reading, understanding, analysis, memory, etc.), Therefore, I do not and the content of the above bear any liability (including but not limited to criminal and civil liability) and other potential liabilities and obligations (including but not limited to the countries already exists, is taking shape, the formation of the future will be the responsibility of the laws and regulations) , Please do not chase provinces (including but not limited to the provincial level state-level municipal township of village-level administrative organs, enterprises, institutions, judiciary, legislature, etc. any organization, units, organizations and the agencies, units and any individual organization). To detailed investigation of a direct link to original author, please, At the same time, all are invited to watch this with 24 hours of watching and consciously take the initiative to forget that I can not forget those who do not will be any future problems and consequences. Thank you!
The above content completely copy and paste, myself do not understand its meaning, therefore myself do not take the legal liability to above content, please do not want the cross-province to capture. Must sift asks itself to contact with the original author, thanks!

[ 本帖最后由 q409254942 于 2009-9-12 09:49 编辑 ]

贴个歌而已

[ 本帖最后由 MysTic건이 于 2009-9-24 11:38 编辑 ]

蔬菜水果 需要洗净

本人郑重声明:
本次回帖之所有内容(包括但不限于汉字、拼音、外文字母、单词、句子、图片、影像、录音,以及前述之各种任意组合等等)完全是复制粘贴,来源于国际互联网,
本人并不明白其全部或部分之意思(包括但不限于对所复制粘贴之内容的识别、阅读、理解、分析、记忆等等),故本人不对以上及本内容负任何法律责任(包括但 不限于刑事、民事责任)及其他潜在责任与义务(包括但不限于相关国家已存在、正在形成、未来将形成之的法律法规之责任),
请不要跨省追捕(包括但不限于省级市级州级县级镇级乡级村级行政机关、企事业单位、司法机关、立法机关等等任何机构、单位、组织及该机构、单位和组织中的任何个人)。
要详查请亲自直接联系原作者,
同时,所有观看本帖者请于观看24小时内自觉、主动忘记,本人不对未能忘记者未来将发生的任何问题与后果负责。感谢!
I solemnly declare:
The replies of all content (including but not limited to Chinese characters, Pinyin, foreign letters, words, sentences, pictures, images, sound recordings, as well as any combination of the aforementioned variety, etc.) is to copy and paste, Comes from the Internet, I do not understand all or part of its meaning (including but not limited to, copy and paste the contents of the identification, reading, understanding, analysis, memory, etc.), Therefore, I do not and the content of the above bear any liability (including but not limited to criminal and civil liability) and other potential liabilities and obligations (including but not limited to the countries already exists, is taking shape, the formation of the future will be the responsibility of the laws and regulations) , Please do not chase provinces (including but not limited to the provincial level state-level municipal township of village-level administrative organs, enterprises, institutions, judiciary, legislature, etc. any organization, units, organizations and the agencies, units and any individual organization). To detailed investigation of a direct link to original author, please, At the same time, all are invited to watch this with 24 hours of watching and consciously take the initiative to forget that I can not forget those who do not will be any future problems and consequences. Thank you!
The above content completely copy and paste, myself do not understand its meaning, therefore myself do not take the legal liability to above content, please do not want the cross-province to capture. Must sift asks itself to contact with the original author, thanks!

玩了5年跑跑混了3年半论坛录了2年视频又混了1年半初级和S1又控了半年初音的人你伤不起······

玩过,

不喜欢僵尸。。。
2010年,手腕赶紧康复!

发个下载地址吧
jfmpiaofeng@126.com

僵尸围城似乎更有意思

我发现韵变了!~

引用:
原帖由 飘枫 于 2009-9-12 10:30 发表
发个下载地址吧
jfmpiaofeng@126.com